Saturday 1 November 2008

Priceless Birthday Card

I was asked to make a few cards from a friend at work so I made this one quite quickly before going to work one morning.How lovely is this satin ribbon, you almost don't want to use it it's so nice!!

Stamp sets: Short and Sweet and Priceless
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate, Bashful Blue and Very Vanilla
Ink: Regal Rose, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Silver brads, word window punch, Purely Pomegranage satin ribbon (from summer mini catalogue)

On the butterflies I used a technique called 'Rock 'n' Roll'. I inked the butterfly in Regal Rose ink then rolled the edges in Purely Pomegranate ink. The greeting is stamped on very vanilla cardstock and punched out using the word window punch. I then punched another 4 word windows and stuck them all together so it was raised a little.

No comments: