Wednesday 12 November 2008

Marker and Rub-On Promotion

I haven't posted anything recently as I've been away on holidays. We had a great time and have been doing a few things around the house after getting back. I don't go back to work until next tuesday so I still have a few days of freedom. Anyway I wanted to let you know about this months promotions that Stampin' Up! are offering:

Firstly: you can order Stampin' Write Markers individually!!! Yes for a limited time only (10-30 Nov) you can purchase single markers at $4.95 each. You would normally have to purchase a whole colour family if you wanted markers but until the end of Nov you can simply pick your favourite colours and order those - how great is that. I thought I would make a card to show you how great markers are.

Here I've coloured the flower using 3 markers and then sprayed the stamp lightly with water to get a softer look and stamped it on watercolour paper. The Friend greeting has also been coloured using the olive marker as I only wanted to show the work Friend - too easy. I've also coloured the flower image you can see at the bottom with the really rust marker and stamped it randomly.

To learn more about the special click here. If you would like to place an order you can email me here.

Secondly: If you spend $20 on any product from the catalogue you can purchase any of the rub-ons from the mini and main catalogue at 20% off from the 10-30 Nov. Rub-ons are fun and easy to use and come in 1 sheet of black and 1 sheet of white. The rub-ons also match selected stamp sets that are available. Here are a couple of very quick and simple cards I made using rub-ons from the Spring mini catalogue

Here I've used the flower and greeting from the Eastern Elegance Rub-Ons in the spring mini catalogue. These rub-ons also have a matching stamp set and roller also available in the mini catalogue. I will show you a card I made using the roller tomorrow.
This card was made using the same rub-ons in white. The flower was stamped in ruby red onto white cardstock and then the rub-on applied over the top. You can see how the stamp set and rub-ons match perfectly. I then used rub-ons down the side and for the greeting. The flower was mounted up on a couple of layer using dimensionals with a red brad in the centre.

If you would like to find out more about the offer you can click here. To order any of these items or anything else contact me here.

No comments: