Saturday 15 November 2008

simple christmas cards

Here are a couple of quick and simple cards I made the other day:Stamp sets: Season of Joy, Many Merry Messages and Snow Flurries
Ink; Blue Bayou and Soft Sky
Cardstock: Whisper White, Soft Sky and Blue Bayou
Accessories: 2 way glue pen , embossing buddy and glitter
I made a set of 3 using the same layout and stuff. As you can see this card is very simple to make. I stamped the swirl first in soft sky randomly over entire piece of cardstock. I then stamped the snow flurry in blue bayou where I wanted them. I stuck the white to the blue bayou later and then to the soft sky card base. I lined up the card on my grid paper and stamped the greeting in the middle. I wiped the embossing buddy over entire card, used the 2 way glue pen over the snow flurries and then applied the glitter - simple right?

Here's the second one, I've just added some paper piercing to this one:
When you look closely I pierced holes along the dots of some of the swirls to add a little something extra. For this card I only put glitter on a few of the snow flurries.

The third one I added some ribbon:
Thanks for stopping bye, I'll be back with some more chrissy cards for you.

No comments: