Tuesday 26 August 2008

Thankyou card

I was asked to make a thankyou card, this is what I came up with: Colours: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Stamp set: Level 2 Hostess set
Accessories: Old Olive wide grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, 3/4" circle punch and die-cut flowers

I love this card and it is so simple to make. It is a 12cm square card. I then put an old olive mat on the very vanilla. I chose 2 flowers in the same shape but different size then stamped and punched out the greeting and mounted in using a dimensional.

The ribbon was attached by cutting a length for the left side and taping it down. I then cut a longer length and tied it in a knot and attached it with tape. Obviously I did that before sticking down the olive mat.

2 comments:

Debbie M said...

Hi

Very nice...

Debbie M

Charlene Austin said...

Oh it's gorgeous. I love the bold bright colors.