Sunday 21 September 2008

Regional Swap

I know it's been a while since I've shown you anything -sorry.

A few weeks ago I attended Regional Seminar in Sydney where we learnt lots of cool techniques from other Demo's. I always come away with so many projects to make and a very long wish list; anyway in the past I have made swaps to hand out and planned on doing the same this year but I left it to the last minute and things weren't going to plan so I didn't get to put them together to hand out. I did start so here is the card I would have handed out:

I really like this card.

Stamp Set: True Friend and Occasional Sayings

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Soft Sky (textured)

Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Real Red Wide grosgrain ribbon, 5 petal flower punch, Boho punch, brad, stamp-a-ma-jig and dimensionals

No comments: