Sunday 24 August 2008

Farewell Annette

It was Annette's last day at work on Thursday so I made this card for the girls to sign and give to her.
Colours used: Real Red, Old Olive and Whisper White
Stamps sets: Level 2 Hostess set, Happy Everything and A Beautiful Thing (from the spring
mini catalogue)
Accessories: Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Die-cut blooms, Real Red wide grosgrain ribbon and White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon

I love how Real Red and Old Olive go so nicely together.

The girls at work bought her a present so I wrapped it to match the card:
I used paper from Ikea and stamped it using the circle heart image from the level 2 hostess set. I would normally have stamped the paper before wrapping the present but because it was a box I decided to stamp it once it was wrapped so I could put the stamps where I wanted them to go. I used the wide grosgrain ribbon in Old Olive and tied it into a bow. I love how this turned out and everyone commented on how it matched.

Annette we will miss you at work and we wish you all the best in your new job and house. I'm sure you won't forget us and keep in touch.

No comments: