Sunday 3 August 2008

Happy Birthday Tom

Today is my nephew Tom's 1st birthday and here is the card I made for him:This card was inspired by the Nursery Necessities stamp set. I don't have it but wish I did. I decided I would make my own boat using our punches.

Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Only Orange, Brilliant Blue

Accessories: 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 3/8" square punch, word window punch, 3/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, Boho punch (spring mini catalogue) Bashful Blue striped grosgrain ribbon, Dimensionals, double sided tape, Jumbo roller and stampin' around wheel guide

Stamp sets: Nursery letters jumbo wheel, fun and fast notes and the number is from a non stampin up set

Here is a closer view of the boat
There is no right or wrong way of making the boat, it just depends on the size you want to make it.

No comments: