Saturday 4 October 2008

Micheal's Birthday Card

So as you saw from the previous post the girls made their dad a birthday card each, so here is the card I made for their dad (Micheal).

It's simple but I really like it

Stamp sets: Think Happy Thoughts and Rough Texture jumbo roller Cardstock: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky and Chocolate Chip Ink: Blue Bayou Accessories: Punches: small star, designer label, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle, silver brads, dimensionals, mat pack and piercing tool.

For the choc chip layer I used the designer label punch 3 times next to each other. I inserted the punch as far as it would go so that each time I punched it I only needed to line it up at the side. I then trimmed the piece of cardstock to the desired size. I then cut a piece of Soft Sky to go across the middle. The rest is pretty self explanatory. Hope you like it.

1 comment:

Debbie M said...

And I really like this card also!!

Very nice!

Debbie M