Friday 3 October 2008

Kristina's Colour Challenge # 24

Wow it's been so long since I've done one of Kristina's colour challenges. This week's colours are so my colours which should have made things easier but it took me a while to complete and at not 100% satisfaction with the end result. Anyway here is the inspiration picture:The colours as you can see are Choc Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss (which we don't have so I have used Old Olive) and Very Vanilla

Here is my card for this weeks challenge:

Stamps: Occasional Greetings, Priceless
Accessories: Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon, old olive brads, dimensionals
Ink: Choc Chip and Pumpkin Pie

I've used the Die Cut blooms from the mini catalogue and then stamped the swirl from the Priceless set randomly in pumpkin pie ink over the flower. I used the same swirl for the corners of the cards stamped in choc chip ink.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

don't you just hate when you're not 100% satisfied but then again i sure am 100% sure that i do like this one =0)

orneryswife said...

I like your card. The double matting really added a lot, and the swirly designs...well it is just a very nice card!
tm

Sherri said...

So pretty!

Debbie M said...

Hi Kellie

Love your card - my favourite so far!!

Debbie M