Sunday 5 October 2008

Happy Birthday Mel

Mel is my friend at work who turns 25 today. She really didn't want to turn 25 so she'll be real happy that I told everyone how old she is - NOT!!! Here's the card I made for her from me and some other girls from work (hi Colleen and Kelly):Stamps: God's Blessing and True Friend from the spring mini catalogue
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink: Real Red and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Real Red brads, Real Red wide grosgrain ribbon, Boho punch, 5 petal punch, dimensionals

You might remember these flowers from the swap I made for Regionals that I didn't get to finish and had out so I had a lot left over which made this card a little quicker to make. I am loving the wide grosgrain red ribbon at the moment so that was a must on this card.
To line the flowers up I set them out where I wanted them and stuck them down beginning with the middle one.

No comments: