Thursday 23 April 2009

Upsy Daisy

I thought I would show you a some cards we made at a workshop a little while ago. The ladies attending were all beginners so I wanted to make some nice simple cards so they would enjoy card making. Here is the first card we made:

Stamp set: Upsy Daisy

Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Close to Cocoa and Whisper White

Ink: Riding Hood Red, Close to Cocoa and Sahara Sand Marker

This is such a simple card. The only thing that took a little time was using the marker to give a bit of a shadow effect on the left of the image. This picture doesn't really show this well but it is there.

The second card we made is this one:Stamp Sets: Upsy Daisy and On Your Birthday

Cardstock: Pink Pirouette and Very Vanilla


Ink: Pink Pirouette and Close to Cocoa

Accessories: Candy Lane Paper and Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon (which I love)

I really like this card and so did the ladies. Again this card was really easy to make as well. To make tying the ribbon easier I got the ladies to firstly attach the lenght of ribbon at each side on the back and then cut a smaller piece of ribbon to slide underneath and tie it in a knot. All the ladies did really well with all the cards we made and I hope they had fun making them.I will show you the other card we made tomorrow.

No comments: