Monday 20 April 2009

Pocket Silhouettes Gift Card Set

I love this set (Pocket Silhouettes); it was one of the first sets from the new catalogue on my wish list. I used it in a workshop the other day (I will show you the card later) and I used it to make a Hostess thankyou set (Hi Narelle) using the cute Gift Cards. I made 4 cards using one of each of the stamps and made a little folder to hold them all in. Here is the Gift Card folder:Stamp Set: Pocket Silhouettes

Cardstock: Choc Chip, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette and White

Accessories: Choc Chip Patterns Designer Series Paper, Choc Chip grosgrain ribbon, Dimensionals, Corner Rounder Punch

Here is a picture of the inside:

Here are individual photos of the cards inside:


I was really pleased with how it turned out and it was so easy; and everyone loved it.

No comments: