Thursday 4 December 2008

A Little Ocean Commotion

I made this card using my good friend Di's stamp set. This is a set that Di loves but I'm not drawn to it yet - see what you think:Stamp Set: Ocean Commotion and Short and Sweet'
Cardstock: Blue Bayou, Sage Shadow and Whisper White
Ink: Sage Shadow and Blue Bayou
Accessories: Sponge, Night of Navy Brads, Piercing Tool and the Mat Pack

The seahorse is stamped 3 times without re-inking in Blue Bayou. When you look at this card face to face you can see the 3rd seahorse better. I lightly sponged some sage shadow and blue bayou ink around the edges of the white cardstock and then stamped the greeting in blue bayou. I used the mat pack to as a guide to pierce holes for the brads so that they were aligned evenly when I was finished. I stamped the swirl stamp randomly (mainly around the edges) of the sage shadow cardstock in sage shadow ink and then sponged the edges using the same ink.

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

I love this card but I am very partial to this set! Great job!