Wednesday 3 December 2008

Eastern Blooms

Another card using a summer mini stamp set. This set is called Eastern Blooms and I've also used the Lots of Dots jumbo roller which I love.

Stamp set: Eastern Blooms, Short and Sweet and Lots of Dots jumbo roller

Cardstock: Old Olive, Groovy Guava and Chocolate Chip

Ink: Old Olive, Groovy Guava and Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Groovy Guava double stitched ribbon, Dimensionals and the Stampin' Around Wheel Guide

This is such an easy layout and one of my favourites when I'm stuck for ideas. I rolled the dots on the Olive card base. I used the Stampin' Around Wheel Guide to make sure I stamped the dots in a straight line as it is noticeable if it isn't straight. I then stamped the large and one of the small flowers randomly in Groovy Guava ink onto the Groovy Guava cardstock. I stamped an extra large flower on a scrap piece of cardstock and cut it out and raised it on dimensionals. I then tied the ribbon into a bow and mounted it onto a piece of Choc Chip cardstock and then attached it to the Olive card.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

The card is just lovely Kellie.
Kellie xx