Friday 6 June 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Danielle Fender and Debbie Minter a short while ago so here's is my attempt at responding. The rules are that I need to post 7 random and/or weird facts about myself and then tag 7 other blogs I visit. I'm not going to tag 7 other blogs but I will try and answer the 7 facts about myself:

1. When my husband and I first moved to Thirlmere we got 6 chickens - 1 died on christmas day, another died on good friday (we were starting to think we had religious chickens hehehe) and then our dog Zoe got into the chook pen and killed 2 of them (she just wanted to play with them) which left us with 2 until another one died a few months ago.

2. We have also had ducks and lots of them. In particular we had 3 that we found dead when we came home from work one day - very weird. We have no idea what happened.

3. I have 5 nieces and 2 nephews. I know that's not weird but you could say random! I'm only at point 3 and already struggling.

4. I have been in my current job for 5 1/2 years and prior to that worked as an Enrolled Nurse.

5. My husband and I got married 7 1/2 years ago. Matty always new he would marry a red headed nurse holding a rose. The first time he saw a photo of me I was holding a rose, I used to work as a nurse and I have red hair!!!

6. I met Matty through a friend I met while doing a massage course at Tafe. I was going to apply to do the course the year before but never got around to it. I applied the following year but didn't get in first go and followed up my application and ended up being accepted where I met a person who new Matt and introduced us.............

7. Lucky last. We have a beautiful German Shepherd Zoe, she is 3 years old. I bought her for Matty for his birthday a few years ago. We were going to buy a Labrador but when Matty saw Zoe he wanted the German Shepherd because she reminded him of his dog (Cleo) he had growing up. Zoe had practically the same markings as Cleo and when you see photos of them together they are almost identical.

I hope this wasn't too boring for you to read.

Happy long weekend

No comments: