Friday 20 June 2008

Christening card


I needed to make a Christening card for sunday. You can probably already notice that I have used a stamp that is not from Stampin' Up!. The cross stamp is from Imprint rubber stamps in wollongong.

I've used Blue Bayou, Very Vanilla and Soft Sky cardstock. I printed the words Thomas' Christening on the computer and put the very vanilla cardstock through the printer and trimmed it to size. The cross is stamped in blue bayou on very vanilla cardstock and mounted on blue bayou using double sided tape and then mounted onto the card using dimensionals.
Behind the cross I've used strips of blue bayou and soft sky double stitched ribbon. I used double sided tape to stick them down. I then put 3 brads from the vintage colour group underneath the cross.

I have pictured this card with the present I bought and wrapped using paper I bought from Ikea and then rolled using the Nursery Letter jumbo roller in Bashful Blue ink. This roll of paper I used I've had for a while and I can't believe it took me this long to use it to wrap presents with.

No comments: