Wednesday 8 April 2009

A little Easter Treat

I thought I would make up just a little something for a couple of my work friends for Easter. It's nothing fancy but here it is: I just wanted to put a couple of eggs in a bag so I bought some little Lindt rabbits and eggs and put them in a medium size cellophane bag. Because the eggs were wrapped in red and gold I thought I would use matching colours when making the tag and choosing the ribbon therefore I have used Summer Sun (as I didn't have any gold cardstock) and Whisper White for the tag with Real Red ink. I used the Real Red grosgrain ribbon to tie around the top of the bag and the cropadile to punch a hole for the ribbon the go through the tag - very very quick and easy. I think they look cute.
After I finished putting them in their bags I thought I would work out the calories (as you do just to ruin things!) and the total came to 420 calories for the 5 chocolates that are in there.

No comments: