Tuesday 31 March 2009

Fabulous

I thought I would show you this simple card I made for a recent workshop:Stamp sets: Fabulous Flowers and Short and Sweet (a favourite)
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery, Brocade Blue and Whisper White
Accessories: Brocade Blue wide grosgrain ribbon, Scallop square punch and dimensionals

This is a really easy card to make. I cut 3 small squares to stamp the small flower onto in the 3 different colours. When I stamped the flower I wanted one of them to be in the upper centre and the other two on the outer bottom corners. They are mounted onto the scalloped squares in the same colours using dimensionals. They are then stuck down using double sided tape across the top of the white cardstock. Attach the ribbon and stamp your greeting and then stick the finished piece of cardstock to the base of the card - how easy is that?!

1 comment:

Diane Barnes said...

Fabulous says it all Kellie! Love the colours & the off centre flowers look great on the scallops. Noice...& casing! Hugs, Di