Tuesday 31 March 2009

Fabulous Baja

I really liked the size of the card used in Karen's sketch challenge that I thought I would make another card that size, here it is:Stamp sets: Fabulous Flowers, Short and Sweet and So Swirly jumbo roller
Cardstock: Baja Breeze (new in colour), Perfect Plum and Whisper White
Ink: Perfect Plum and Baja Breeze
Accessories: Rhinestone Brad, Scallop Square punch, Dimensionals and Piercing tool

Card size is 6 1/2" x 3 1/4"
I inked the jumbo roller by using a standard ink pad in Baja Breeze and rolled it across the bottom of the card. The flowers were stamped randomly on the 3 small squares of white cardstock and mounted onto the plum scalloped squares using dimensionals. Before mounting the centre flower I used the piercing tool to put a whole in the centre of the flower for the rhinestone brad. I then stuck them the scallops where I wanted them and stamped the greeting.

No comments: