Wednesday 7 May 2008

More Flowers

I really like square cards and I felt this flower needed to be on a square card, sorry the photos not exactly centred. We made this card in the workshop I did on the weekend.

Cardstock: whisper white, tempting turquoise, purely pomegranate textured cardstock
Punch: large oval punch, 1 3/8" square punch, 3/4" circle punch
Accessories: purely pomegranate double stitched ribbon, petals and paisleys DS patterend paper, double sided tape, Stampin’ Dimensionals®, pretty in pink brad, tempting turquoise ink pad, mini glue dot, occasional greetings stamp set, stamp-a-ma-jig.

To make the flower I punched 8 ovals and positioned them on the purely pomegranate card stock before sticking them down. I made the tempting turquoise corners using the square punch then cut in half diagonally and trim to desired width and stick down. To adhere ribbon fold and stick together using a mini glue dot and then stick to cardstock using another mini glue dot.
Feel free to contact me here if you have any other questions, thanks.

No comments: