Monday 22 February 2010

Change is in the air!

Hi Everyone,

You probably don't remember who I am. I'm the person who hasn't posted in about 9 months - ooops. You may have noticed I have been playing with my blog layout and stuff to make it look a little more inviting. I did this with the help of The cutest blog on the block website. It was a lot easier than I thought although I did need to ask my good friend Di to give me a quick hand at one point because I had confused myself. Anyway not sure if I will leave as is or do some more changing, we'll see.
You'll notice I called this post 'change is in the air'. Well I'm hoping to post a lot more on here this year. Can't promise anything but I will try my best to update my blog more often. Hopefully I will be back later today with something to show you.
Have a lovely day,

Kellie

2 comments:

Sam said...

Hi Kellie,

I love your new banner and am looking forward to seeing your new stuff!

:-)
Sam.

Diane Barnes said...

Thud! - that's me falling on the floor after seeing a Kellie update in my reader... hee hee ;0)

It's all looking good. Looking forward to seeing some goodies!

Hugs
Di